The Business Club serves as a “linking entity” between the various businesses in the Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Estate.
More than 100 businesses in the Industrial Estate are represented there, seeing the Club become a service tool for businesses and their employees.
Discover its business activities, mode of operation and latest news.
BUSINESS CLUB OBJECTIVES
- Identify the areas of improvement shared by business in the Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Estate
- Foster sharing of a common lifestyle in the area
- Stimulate networking between companies to increase areas of common interest
- Facilitate networking, meeting with one another and the sharing of information, while fostering a friendly spirit – mutual company visits intended for managers – Afterworks, Business Café… these offer regular, social meetings between managers and/or employees)
- Offer access to the “service plus” offering
The cornerstone of the Business Club: To improve quality of life at the PIPA by combining economic performance and the fuelling of social mobilisation
THE FOUR CLUB MANDATES
Géraldine Deport - Business Club Facilitator
If you have any questions, suggestions, or are looking for more information, contact the Business Club: The Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Estate Business Club 1580 avenue des Bergeries – 01150 Saint-Vulbas Tel: +33 (0)4 74 46 54 13
Fax.: +33 (0)4 74 61 51 01 geraldine.deport[email@example.com
BUSINESS CLUB VALUES
The basis of Business Club relations is relaxation, a sense of humour, the sharing of social moments, without which many joint projects become difficult or even possible to see through.
Our ability to share in the good times and the bad, is a requirement in promoting unity for the implementation of decisions and initiatives.
Attention paid through dialogue between members and beyond, and ongoing proximity which leads to mutual understanding and the gaining of insight.
An evolving club, a club that is on the move, a dynamic laboratory of ideas allowing for the implementation and adaptation of innovative solutions, an approach underpinned by the spirit of openness, the openness of companies towards one another, openness to the territory and the challenges it poses.
This means forging relations based on trust and respect, responsiveness and mutual support. Honesty, sincerity and transparency in our initiatives and that shown towards others.
Creation of the Business Club
- The Law of Associations (1901)
Member Companies in 2017
some businesses at the Industrial Estate are represented
dedicated Facilitator, full-time position