The Park has its own Business Incubator to meet the specific needs of young entrepreneurs.
The Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Park Multi-Benefit Incubator (PAMPA) provides rental solutions for start-ups, including communal services charged on a shared-cost basis. It also offers personalised growth support services (entrepreneur support and monitoring, network of experts, etc.), as well as post-incubator support to enable new businesses to find a permanent, long-term home at the Park.
Benefits of our solutions:
Property solutions tailored to the needs of start-ups:
10 offices (16 m²) and five workshops (140 m²) for rent.
A bespoke range of « off-site » incubator solutions.
- Communal services charged on a shared-cost basis: meeting room; fax machine and photocopier; video projector; secretarial services; shared reception; mail management; internet access; relaxation area; secure 24-hour access; fully equipped kitchen;shared equipment (printer, franking machine, internet, calls to landlines)
- Personalised growth support services: pre-start-up support and entrepreneur monitoring; partner finding service; contact with a network of experts; training; experience-sharing sessions; a variety of events (business breakfasts, etc.)
- Post-incubator solutions : post-incubator support, including rental and land solutions at the Park.
Read the former incubator’s users’ interview
- F&L Events : Interview with Lionel PIREAU, Director
- 2B Broderie : interview with Benjamin DELAMOTTE, Director
Plaine de l’Ain Industrial Park
270 allée des Lilas
01150 Saint Vulbas
Tél : +33 (0)4 74 40 30 30
Fax : +33 (0)4 74 61 36 04
Belcem KIRATI : Business Incubator Coordintaor
Tél. : +33 (0)18.104.22.168.31
Francie MEDECI : Business Incubator Assistant
Tél. : +33 (0)22.214.171.124.30