PIPA has offered a range of high-quality facilities and infrastructures since its creation, designed to meet even the most exacting demands of businesses.
Guaranteed access to natural resources and energy supplies
- separate waste water and rain water networks
- drinking water storage facilities with a capacity of 4,500 m3
- two back-up tanks
- an industrial waste water treatment plant with a population equivalent of 40,000
- a 4-bar and 16-bar natural gas network
- a medium-voltage and high-voltage electricity network (63 kV and 225 kV lines and an on-site distribution substation).
High-performance communication and transport networks
- ADSL connections and a high-bandwidth fibre optic network
- wide, high-quality roads linked to the region’s major motorways
- an internal rail network, managed under a public service delegation (Délégation de Service Public – DSP) arrangement, to provide access for all rail companies.